Adecco, the world leader in workforce solutions, has teamed up with a national leader in the Insurance / Financial industry located in Morristown, NJ. Adecco brings the power of our great professionalism through a Business Analyst position to create a desirable place for people to work. Adecco has an immediate opportunity for a fourteen-month assignment for a Business Analyst role with this national client, located in Bridgewater, NJ.
No C2C. No sponsorship. Must be able to work anywhere in the US.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: Fourteen months
Business Analyst Position Details:
Our client's Financial Investment operations group is seeking experienced business analyst professional to assist with implementing its future state operating model. The scope of this program is significant and includes a setting up of a portfolio management system, an investments accounting conversion and implementation of a data warehouse and reporting platform. The business analyst will participate in business process analysis, and will be responsible for eliciting, gathering and documenting the business requirements
• Work closely with various stakeholders to understand and document business requirements/ dependencies
• Document issues, risks, and action items and escalate as needed
• Ensure follow-up and resolution of agreed action items and remediation plans
• Participate in UAT planning, test case development and facilitate user acceptance testing
• Assist with status reporting and project metrics
• Coordinate and facilitate stakeholder meetings including documenting and distributing minutes and action items
• Provide inputs and maintenance of tasks/milestones in the project plan as required
• Prior Business Analysis experience in financial services with solid understanding of Investments functions, processes, and systems
• Ability to understand the overall business objectives and utilize that to gather appropriate level of business requirements
• Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with project team members, business and vendor SMEs
• Self-starter with excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to respond to changing needs and shifting priorities
• Proven ability to meet tight timelines in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Experience and understanding of the Fixed Income business and securities preferred
• Experience with derivatives and alternative investments is a plus
• Experience with testing - test case and scenario creation, test execution, defect management is a plus
• Knowledge of Treasury, Risk and Actuarial functions strongly preferred
• Strong Proficiency in Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply IF you meet the requirements:
If you meet the requirements - Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
If you have any questions surrounding the application process, please feel free to contact Patricia.Landay@adeccona.com.
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Just take a look at a few of the benefits available to you as a contractor:
Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Adecco opportunities by visiting www.adeccousa.com.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.