Adecco Group, foremost in talent acquisition of business and financial professionals seeks a Business Analyst for our premier client, a global leader in the insurance and financial services industry in Charlotte NC.
Professional Position: Business Analyst
Duration: 4-month contract
Location: Charlotte NC
Pay rate: DOE
Where you will be working
Customer Solutions Center (CSC) within Global Technology and Operations (GTO) in our client's Charlotte location. This is principal contact center for the client within the U.S. Successful candidate will work as part of the Transformation Delivery team. Transformation Delivery team is responsible for development/delivery of strategic programs and business process solutions to drive operating efficiency and enhanced customer experiences within the contact center environment.
What you will be doing
• Report to Manager of Transformation Delivery team, partner with stakeholders to develop business requirements, complete user stories to support application development, complete general business analysis, and process mapping activities
• Support continuous improvement programs to drive efficiency and customer engagement
• Work with minimal supervision to conduct business requirements gathering, user story creation, procedure mapping, and process designs to address business opportunities/issues
• Facilitate project meetings and is responsible for soliciting business requirements and achieving project deliverables
• Provide updates to management regarding business analysis deliverables, the application/implementation of new or revised processes
• Manage critical relationships with CSC staff, IT partners, and LOB partners
• Provide information to end users to help resolve inquiries related to assigned processes, procedures, and/or initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned or required
What qualifications you need to be a successful applicant:
• Extensive experience with developing business requirement (BRDs), user stories and process mapping (swim lane workflows) documents
• Familiarity of front and back office customer interaction within insurance, financial services of other customer centric organizations are a plus.
• Familiarity within contact center technology, procedures, and key operating measures is a big plus!
• Familiarity with customer relationship management applications (helpful)
• Strong written and oral communication skills, proven experience succinctly presenting business analysis outcomes and recommendations
• Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities
• Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft, SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Word
Further Competencies and Education Required:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems with equivalent experience (>3 years)
• Six Sigma/LEAN certification (beneficial but not required)
• Result Oriented
• Ability to influence and build strong relationships
• Strong research skills
To be considered for this position now, use the "apply now" button to submit your resume/CV. If you have questions about the position, contact Patti Landay at email@example.com 631-844-2898
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.
We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.