The Vendor Risk Management (VRM) team within SVM requires a contractor to execute on the risk assessment due diligence requirements of Legacy External Contract inclusion. A scope has been defined for completion by Q4 2016 and another for Q2 2017.
The risk assessment process is aimed at collecting information on Third Party Vendors and their products/services to conduct a screening and identify potential risks. For the Due Diligence process, collaboration with the following risk departments that are involved in the screening process will be required: IT Risk, Business Continuity Management (BCM), Anti-Corruption (BACC), Anti-Fraud, Sustainability Affairs (SA), Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Legal & Compliance (LCD). Use of a tool accessed by all stakeholders involved in vendor onboarding due diligence may be required.
1. Coordinate with all stakeholders involved in the defined scope of external vendors for contract inclusion
2. Initiate all communications with Relationship Owner, Vendor, and others for the risk assessment and due diligence
3. Conduct risk screenings and analysis, if assigned
4. Conduct relevant due diligence screenings on the population (Sanctions Screening, Negative News, Financial Health Assessment) in adherence to the Third Party Management Office (TPMO) procedures
5. Manage closure of mitigation actions that were identified as part of the vendor onboarding due diligence
6. Keep track of all open issues and ensure their timely closure, ensuring communication with vendor and Relationship owner, control group, and necessary stakeholders
7. Update team on status of risk assessment due diligence of population
Sourcing & Vendor Management (SVM) sources external goods and services for Credit Suisse by applying best practices while mitigating key commercial, contractual and reputational risks to the Bank.
As a valued partner, we strive to work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, and supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfilment phase.
- Solid communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is a must
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Microsoft Office fluency
- Ability to work under defined deadline
- Understanding of Quality Controls and Risk Management disciplines is a strong asset
Regulatory findings driving this initiative
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.