Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Business Analyst job in Sacramento, CA. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day troubleshooting, resolution and tracking of problems that occur within applications, computer systems, networks and servers. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Business Analyst job include:
• Responsible for documenting problem tickets, by collaborating with subject matter experts, and delivering the report to internal and external customers
• Responsible for tracking problem ticket metrics and delivering these metrics for internal and external review
• Responsible for scheduling problem ticket metric reviews with key stakeholders, identifying trends and making recommendations for improvement
• Escalate issues that require the immediate attention of key stakeholders
• Monitor the production change process for accuracy and follow through
• Provide on-call support for datacenter operations to assist with production projects or emergencies
• Work with Operations and Technology staff to respond to daily requests with accurate, meaningful and timely information
• Lead an 8am meeting, at the office, Monday through Friday
• Work to trouble-shoot, resolve and track reported problem tickets associated with applications, networks, personal computers, servers and systems
• Experience with ITIL best practices including Change, Incident and Problem management
• Bachelor Degree with additional Education/Training in a Business Functional Area or Technology related degree
• Minimum Experience: 2 to 4 years of industry experience in a related field, preferably Operations or Technology
• Must be familiar with Networks, Computer Systems (including how to troubleshoot issues), and data analytics
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles preferred
M-F 8am to 5pm.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Business Analyst job in Sacramento, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.