: The Supplier Diversity and Sustainability Program Manager is a member of the Program Management Office within the Global Source-to-Settle organization. The role will manage projects within the Supplier Diversity and Sustainable Procurement Programs. Brief Description
: The Supplier Diversity and Sustainability Program Manager is responsible for managing and supporting diverse supply business and sustainability opportunities by leveraging and building relationships among the top suppliers, commodity managers, and lines of businesses. Develop a Sustainable Procurement Practices and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program to include, but not limited to fair business practices, labor rights, human rights, environmental practices, and ethics and management systems, on par with industry best practices.
- Design, deliver, communicate, and execute on Supplier Diversity goals, policies and guidelines to attract, retain, and advance a highly skilled and talented diverse supplier data base.
- Supplier development, outreach, training, goal setting, and monitoring with the goal of increasing expenditures with diverse suppliers and enhancing the reputation of Oracle.
- Lead Supplier Diversity internal and external media and branding projects including Websites, Social Networks, forums and key project communications for employees, team members and stakeholders.
- Support the Supplier Diversity program to drive relevance of diverse suppliers for company.
- Develops and implements supplier diversity strategy and works across all Procurement functions to drive exponential growth in diversity spend.
- Maintain project plans, manage communications, proactively identify and address project risks and opportunities as well as determine alternative ways to achieve project/program goals.
- Leverage data to make recommendations to Supplier Diversity programs/initiatives, processes and procedures.
- Develop and measure success criteria to assess value impact to include but not limited to: Supplier Diversity, prospective suppliers, development, engagement, and retention.
- Consult and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop goals, metrics, and reporting to monitor performance against standards, customer requirements, and government regulations
- Apply judgment in tailoring methodologies, processes and practices to specific requirements of programs/projects and business units.
- Influence and lead training meetings for employees and suppliers; set expectations for customer's regarding Supplier Diversity program support, reporting, etc.
- Actively market and promote the Supplier Diversity program externally to build strategic relationships which improve Oracle's positive image.
- Develop and manage the Procurement Sustainability Program with the primary focus around driving development and sustainability initiatives that support the Sustainable Procurement formal policy.
- Collaborate with corporate Sustainable Development and Corporate Citizenship team to execute sustainability strategies.
- Partner with procurement team and suppliers to support key sustainability initiatives.
- Lead training and development, competency building, and the design and execution of the Procurement Sustainability strategy.
- Interacts with suppliers and internal stakeholders to bring together resources and ideas toward executing mutually beneficial initiatives.
Experience and Skills:
- Establishes, tracks, and monitors sustainability goals.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in supplier diversity, procurement, or community relations.
- 2-5 years of experience in sustainable development.
- BA/BS degree.
- Proven interpersonal, facilitation, and diplomacy skills.
- Experience in Diversity and Sustainability focus with consulting, strategy development, change management and project management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritization.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment across all lines of business.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills for communicating and resolving conflict.
- Strong comprehension skills for understanding needs and concerns and developing and applying solutions.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities, workflow and deadlines concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with leadership and employees at all levels.
- Ability to conduct successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources and affirmative action.
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.