The Sale Operations Business Analyst is part of a dynamic team, chartered with providing mission critical support to Consulting sales teams in the areas of sales policies, processes and systems, particularly related to opportunity management, forecasting and incentive compensation.
The position oversees and ensures accuracy of pipeline information, and facilitates incentive compensation reconciliation. Provides reports and analysis as needed. Key responsibilities include:
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Weekly Oracle Sales Cloud pipeline review
- Weekly Oracle Sales Cloud to Project Accounting Bookings reconciliation
- Provides weekly SKU Bookings and comparison to trend/budget
- Maintains Master Account List
- Creates and publishes weekly Oracle Sales Cloud data accuracy by rep scorecard
- Drives resolution and cleanup of Sales reps deals on the pipeline file
- Weekly and quarterly pipeline and deals to close reporting
- Monthly headcount reconciliation to budget
- Other ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Collaborates with extended sales operations team and provides input on various initiatives to improve sales process and systems.
- Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated success in a sales operations, sales compensation or finance role
- Must be a self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Intermediate MS Excel skills required (formulas, macros and pivot tables)
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets.
- An affinity to talking with numbers; inherent aptitude to quantify and support conclusions with data.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- OSC experience helpful
- Bachelor's Degree required
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.