The Oracle Insight Program Management Office is responsible for managing the systems, global processes, communications, and reports that demonstrate impact of the program and performance of the global team.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining OBIEE BI dashboard for KPI reporting
- Maintaining internal and external website
- Generating monthly reports and ad hoc analysis for sales
- Managing/auditing metadata attributes for knowledge management system
- Analyzing customer and field survey results, etc.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
- Using PowerPoint, Word and advance analytic capabilities of Excel proficiently
- Building, managing and maintaining Oracle BI repository to create dashboards for performance reporting
- Working with a virtual, global team in a highly collaborative and effective manner
In addition, the candidate must have:
- Completed their undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.