As a member of the Oracle Direct North America Sales Process team, you will be focusing on non-standard compensation and territory mapping.
- Ensure adherence to non-standard sales credit and compensation approval process
- Ensure adherence to OD and LOB specific accounts & territory mapping process
- Audit accounts mapping, territory mapping, non-standard sales credit and compensation approval requests per process & policies
- Provide business approvals in a timely manner with meaningful business feeback
- Collect / analyze / report approvals and mapping data
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Solid business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Oracle sales compensation and territory policies
- Experience with process audit and approvals
- Ability to work in time sensitive and high volume environment
- 2 years of experience in Sales Operations / Finance
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.