Organization & Position Overview:
The Global Finance Operations Organization is responsible for managing Quoting, Contracting, Order Management, and Compensation services at Oracle. We provide high quality and effective service to ensure that revenue to Oracle is maximized while protecting our legal and commercial interests.
The Cloud Subscription Quality and Operations Support team supports multiple functions within the Global Finance Operations Organization including issues delaying the provisioning of customer environments, the quality of customer contract and subscription data, invoicing of complex subscription models, as well as issues impacting end to end process and system flows. In addition to the above areas we currently support we are also expanding our focus in to providing support for non-standard problems identified after services have been provisioned for a customer.
This position will be focused on leading internal investigative efforts to identify and resolve both standard and non-standard issues on a case by case basis which will require partnering with various global stakeholders. Performing root cause analysis and identifying underlying issues is a key requirement for success in this role as is considering and communicating changes needed from a process perspective as well as the need for system enhancements to improve workflow. Responsibilities often include the following:
Collaboration with various stakeholders in the provisioning process to resolve contracting/quoting issue delaying service deployment including internal resolution of orders quoted incorrectly, issues causing misalignment of data across contracting and provisioning systems, communicating issues and providing opportunities or alternatives towards resolution, and partnering with systems teams to resolve issues on the back-end where applicable.
Review subscription quality issues to determine actions required to resolve misalignment between provisioned and contracted services, manage the internal consolidation of customer subscriptions, align subscription renewal status with opportunity and contract information, and ensure the accuracy of information feeding into our financial reporting systems.
Investigate invoicing issues related to complex subscription models. Review end to end transaction flows and identifying points of failure that may have contributed to a given issue. Coordinate discussion with the appropriate stakeholders in order to understand complex issues and to determine resolution opportunities.
Drive root cause identification and assist with coordinating corrective action to prevent recurrence of issues in the future. Capturing quality data to communicate the need for improvements or enhancements to processes or system. Consider opportunities for improved efficiency or better engagement with partners and stakeholders. Requirements:
- Strong communications skills (oral and written)
- Possess organizational and effective prioritization skills, providing diligence and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and written/documentation skills
- Understanding of Cloud Services and/or experience in working in technology
- Able to manage multiple priorities under high-pressure deadlines
- Proven cross-functional leadership and able to coordinate and lead activities across multiple organizations
- Ability to conceptualize, develop, interpret, and analyze metrics and measures
- Proven success in working a team-based environment
- Comfortable engaging effectively with all levels of management
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Industry, preferably in a cloud, reporting, analytical, or operational role
- Responsible for continual improvement of the service offered
- Responsible for driving self-service within Oracle whenever appropriate
- Identifies efficiency and effectiveness gains within Global Finance Operations
- Partners with stakeholders to develop appropriate process, people. or technology changes
- Takes action to resolve complaints and identifies need for corrective/preventative action
- Ensure a smooth working relationship with other teams and assists them in meeting goals
- Complies with Oracle's Human Resource policy at all times
- Provides recommendations and action plans based on accurate information and priorities that balance the interests of the customer and Oracle
- Ability to work without direct day-to-day guidance and make sound independent decisions impacting operations
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.