This role will support the Global Sales Foundation Services (GSFS) organization as a North America (NA) Business Services Leader.
• Support the global territory and customer data objectives including process, policy and procedures
• Act as the partner and trusted advisor to the NA Sales divisions, covering territories and customer data
• Communicate, reinforce, train and support rollout of global territory / customer data initiatives and policies to the NA territory team
• Develop strong knowledge of NA specific Go-to-Market/Sales Model
• Direct involvement with NA sales management and operations to successfully plan, design, implement and administer territories
• Provide support to NA Sales Operations and Sales Reps/Managers on questions/issues related to territory definitions and territory assignments on sales accounts/opportunities
• Determine trends and process improvements
• Division / Business Knowledge
• Presents and demonstrates ideas and improvements of solution and process
• Ensuring quality solutions aligned with the business requirements
• Builds and maintains relationships, utilizes a network of cross-functional contacts to achieve objectives
• Up-to-date product / solution knowledge including the procedures used to maintain data within the solution
• Demonstrates balanced judgment and decisiveness
• System skills relating to territory management and customer data management process
• Knowledge of downstream tools/systems that use territory information and customer data (primarily Accounts, Opportunity, Leads)
• Excellent data and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Adapting to Change
• Builds relationships / teamwork
• Project management
• Applies policy and judgement
• Understands sales business models, processes, and needs
• Ability to translate business requirements into system solutions
• Decision making and negotiations
• Results Orientation
• Personal Drive
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.