Business Analyst 4- Cloud Ops - GNC
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted: October 31, 2016
Reference ID: 160017D2
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst, with practical experience in IT operational environments. You will work on a number of key business projects and will be responsible for creating business process, predictive analytics, uncover the underlying business issues. You should have a sound commercial and information technical grounding, along with the ability to work under pressure, and to deliver within deadlines. You will need to be involved and often take a lead role in global projects so experience in managing projects is desired.
• Responsible for all regular defined reporting and the creation of additional reporting to enhance senior leadership decision making.
• Experience of facilitating workshops, requirement gathering, process modelling and producing business solution designs
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, organising, specifying and modelling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
• Presenting to senior stakeholders, creating PowerPoints and articulating global business strategy.
• Working closely with Technical Functions such as Data and Systems Architects, IT engineers, and business stakeholders.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to stakeholders across the business to deliver user stories, conceptual analytical models, to a high quality suitable to support the business strategy.
• Creates project plans and status reports
Desired Skills and experience
• Previous business Analyst experience
• Strong People Skills
• Strong analytical reasoning
• Ability to resolve large amounts of data
• High attention to detail
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience using Oracle BI products
• Knowledge of Database coding
• Access knowledge
• Excellent Microsoft excel skills (Macros, complex formulas etc.)
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills. 8 plus years relevant work experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.