This is a Business Analyst role supporting the CCNA Food Service On-Premise Modernization program. The selected candidate will have responsibility to deliver and manage solutions for the CCNA FSOP business. Proven experience in large projects using Salesforce.com or other cloud platforms is preferred.
The Business Analyst for FSOP Modernization program serves as the key conduit to business users for requirements and analysis, User Acceptance Testing, Quality Assurance oversight and deployment activities. The BA works with multiple organizations (various business groups, CCNA IT, Global IT, bottlers, and external service providers) to define and manage requirements, ensures business requirements are fulfilled within the system design, responds to and performs impact analysis on requests and assists with estimates. The position acts effectively as the technical speaker to the business project team and is able to represent CCNA IT within the business stakeholder community. The position provides input to test planning and execution, participates in the development of implementation strategies and plans with business units and CCNA, and documents and provides knowledge transfer to the rest of the project team for all Modernization solutions. Responsibilities:
Related Work Experience:
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs.
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Develop logical data model based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components (e.g., Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Models).
- Design business transactions based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Develop testing, implementation, data conversion or application support strategies in order to establish directions and develop application.
- Develop application specific standards and procedures, such as how errors will be handled in the application, in order to complete detailed design.
- On occasion, deliver or support training delivery to prepare the end-users to use the new solution.
- Comfortable with designing for the future, while managing the present day-to-day department operations. Able to grasp issues quickly, anticipate risks and consequences of proposed plans.
- At least 7 years
- Business Partner Knowledge: Knowledge of Customer Service & Sales Operations and how these groups impact customers.
- Deep knowledge and experience regarding a full project life cycle.
- IT Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in the IT and Analytics industry. Includes knowledge of the key vendors, their strategic and tactical plans, and internal/external advisory services.
- Process Modeling: Knowledge of process modeling procedures and the ability to decompose business processes by taking into account software and system capabilities and to ensure reuse, integration, maintainability and efficiency
- Effective at navigating people to understand root concerns, issues, and needs
- Ability to author documentation
- Ability to present concepts at both team and Executive level
- Effective at extracting necessary information out of difficult situations
- Competent Technology Translator - Able to help business people understand difficult technology concepts
- Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings
- Ability to present difficult concepts to non-technical resources
- Ability to establish application roadmaps
- Planning and prioritization skills and experience
- Ability to establish and communicate technology roadmaps
- Effective at resolving issues and negotiating paths forward with leadership
- Effective communication, presentation & leadership skills
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree preferred. Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top