The Sales Operations Business Analyst 4 is part of a dynamic team, chartered with providing mission critical support to NA Applications Consulting sales teams. This role works closely with the Sales Director(s) and General Manager of a specific Consulting Pillar, providing key sales data and analysis to assist leadership in sound decision making. Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitates weekly bookings forecast process
- Assists management in assessing risk and upside in deals and overall forecast
- Provides analysis to both GM and Sales leaders on key Sales KPIs including forecast accuracy, pipeline quality, deal progression, software attach, and bookings linearity
- Proactively monitors and drives system clean up efforts to ensure quality and data accuracy of supporting sales data
- Prepares regular Strategic Attach and Demand Generation scorecards and reviews with Sales Director(s) and GM
- Supports quarterly business reviews by providing data analysis and baseline powerpoints with key performance metrics
- Coordinates annual sales budgeting, territory and quota planning process for aligned pillar
- Monitors distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to their aligned sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Assists management in tracking sales organization objectives and activities ensuring execution in a timely fashion
- Key liaison to Business Operations, Finance, and Sales Compensation regarding bookings and sales credit.
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills. 8 plus years relevant work experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.