TEKsystems is seeking a Business Analyst for our client here in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Extensive experience managing large scale budgets from multiple stakeholders, financial analysis, ROI analysis is plus
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for Interfacing with clients and multiple stake holders for requirements and processes understanding.
- Gathering requirements for the technical design of tool and system enhancements to support new application development and feature enhancements
- Creating, documenting, and communicating requirements to development teams, and stake holders to create customer web portals and services.
- Requirement gathering, user story creation.
- Prior telecommunication industry and customer billing experience is a plus
- An understanding of how legacy back ends integrate with the delivery of services via the web
- Expected to be part of complex, large scale project or medium complex program.
Minimum work experience: 6 - 10 YearsAbout TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.