Do you want to be part of a $50 million project?Seeking a Motivated Business Analyst!Location
: Downtown San Diego, CAType
: W-2 Contract with Hourly CompensationDuration
: 12 Months + (high probability to extend) PROJECT OVERVIEW:
The project includes a team of 50+ highly intelligent individuals that are currently in the development & test phase now for a large Commercial Off The Shelf Software(COTS) implementation.
The business requirements and business processes were completed a long time ago and but they still need to be validated against the current configuration and design of the new system. This position will help them complete the rest of the implementation through to UAT and Go-Live. SKILLS
- 4+ years Business Analyst experience (or BS Degree and 2+ years as a Business Analyst)
- Solid BA skills, validating and interpreting requirements, working with multiple teams.
- MUST have experience in an Agile Scrum environment
- MUST have a Can-Do Attitude
- Must have experience creating User Stories
- Ability to work with little to no direction AND to take initiative to go hunt and find the info you need to complete the BA tasks.
- Experience completing User Acceptance Testing(UAT) from a BA perspective.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the financial domain
- Strong at ANALYZING how the business requirements are being met throughout the development/test/implementation
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to interface effectively with customer and share analysis including opinions on how the requirements match (or don't) the implementation in a tactful and professional way.
- Strong general Business Analyst skills
- requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/ validation;
- decomposition of high- level information into details;
- abstracting low- level information;
- distinguishing requests vs needs;
- distinguishing requirements vs. solutions;
- classifying/ prioritizing requirements;
- requirements change management and traceability;
- identifying risks;
- applying creativity to solving complex problems
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply here. Do not email me directly. About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.