Not available for C2C
Desired Candidate Summary
As Senior Business Analyst you will perform business analysis & create product specifications for software applications as a member of the Product Development team. Ensure the market requirement are clearly translated in to product specification which provide clear scope to product development team. Act as liaison between product management & software engineering team. Create and execute acceptance tests and document results while assisting the entire organization throughout the product development lifecycle.
* Work closely with product management and product development to interview, research, analyze, and derive business, functional and technical requirements.
* Facilitate strategy sessions.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and underlying models/methods.
* Clarify and translate market requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, and collaborate in the product development process.
* Assist in resource planning process, make important tradeoff recommendations between functionality, resources and timing.
* Design and develop prototypes and test data to confirm requirements and ensure design integrity.
* Create software acceptance test plans and participate in sign-off on acceptance test results.
* Collaborate with Operations and Account teams to understand documentation and training needs.
* Gain an understanding of implementation issues and product improvement opportunities.
* Provides leadership to Business Analysis discipline and best practices.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.