Responsible for assisting the application development team deliver functionality that meet the needs of our customers through our customer facing retail, business and mobile applications. Ensures delivered functionality meets business area goals, objectives and adheres to the System Development Life Cycle.
* Collaborate with product team members, technology team, and User Experience Group to elicit/author scope documentation, project requirements, and Product Backlog Items (PBIs) including User Acceptance Criteria.
* Assess application impact at IT Scope and coordinate related estimation sessions with the project team.
* Review and Approve Project Scope, Requirements, Wireframes, Mockups, Content Matrix and Test Plan.
* Attend Project Status meetings for assigned projects to provide Project Manager with progress updates.
* Work closely with Project Managers and App. Development Managers to formulate target delivery dates for the Scope Document (as applicable), Requirements Doc, and PBI deliverables and then deliver according to the planned schedule.
* Facilitate PBI review and estimation sessions with the project team.
* During Project Lifecycle, support the development and test teams by providing requirements clarification, issue resolution, and process improvement in order to ensure the delivered product is functioning accurately and within the defined business objectives.
* Provide subject matter expertize and validation support during the rollout of new functionality & during the post deployment warranty period.
* Support production support team by analyzing production issues, defining requirements for the possible fix and helping get it prioritized for development.
* Attend team scrum activities such as Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Amigo Review, Sprint Review, Retrospectives.
* Communicate project status to manager and escalate issues impacting the project or release.
* Create Process Flow Diagrams, Data Requirements modeling & Requirements Traceability Matrix as needed.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field of study.
* Minimum 3-5 yrs of years of experience in business and IT requirements analysis, detailed documentation and requirements management.
* Experience in conducting requirements workshop/JAD sessions to interact with business partners to understand and gather project requirements.
* Excellent analytical skills with a basic knowledge of front end application development and IT architecture.
* Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (MS-Office, MS-Team Foundation Server and Visio) or other requirements management tools.
* Experience in Agile/Scrum software development practices.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, leadership, and negotiation.
This project tis directly related to the DODD frank Act. Looking for candidates with Msp experience. Mortgage Servicing platorform .
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.