Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst here in Honolulu Hawaii. This is a permanent, full-time, salaried position
- Work closely with business stakeholders to observe, elicit and define business requirements to support changes to processes, procedures or uses of software systems
- Develops functional requirements related to system defect remediation, functional enhancement development, policy, claims and financial processing systems
- Provides technical system guidance and assistance to users in the development, maintenance, and implementation of P&C systems, agency-support systems, and client proprietary systems used to support business processes
- Performs assignments at all analytical levels including internal and external user interfaces, core processing system functions and data tables structures, external application and interface requirements, internal application architecture and application integration requirements
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelors in business, management or related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 5 years of business analyst experience in the insurance or financial industries
- Knowledge of MS Office, Visio (or other workflow toolset), MS Project or similar project management tools, MS Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- 2 - 5 years in the P&C industry
- Some project management experience leading small to medium sized projects
For more information or to express interest, please send resume for review.
Aloha!About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.