***ONLY FOR CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK ON W2***
- Plan and coordinate work for requirements gathering, solution implementation, and documentation development for technology solutions.
- Identify risks and escalate potential issues in a timely manner to avoid missing any milestones.
- Communicate with impacted departments and project team members to properly manage expectations and ensure everyone understand the scope, requirements, and timelines.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop solutions that balance timelines, scope, and complexity. Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicting requirements, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Gathers all relevant information before drawing conclusions, Analyze and solve business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities
- Develop key project artifacts such as project scope and schedules, business requirements, risk and controls assessment, issues and risks and facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Write clear product requirements that can be consumed by development and testing teams.
- Responsible for eliciting the business needs to help determine solutions for complex business problems. Collaborate with IT development teams and operational teams to develop workable solutions that meet business expectations.
- Supports a team mindset with all project members, business owners, and customers to work towards shared goals and objectives.
- Facilitate delivery to end users, dependent applications, and support processes
- Develop a deep understanding of current Business, Applications, Customers, and business processes within the areas s/he support.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- 5+ years of business analysis and project management experience for custom application development projects based on Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply BABOK best practice principles
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, multi task and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with attention to detail
- Required competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus.
- Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint) and Visio
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline
- Certificate in Business Systems Analysis (preferably in a quantitative discipline) or equivalent work experience
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.