We seek an individual experienced in business analysis to drive the requirements and execution of our global initiatives in support of a worldwide business development and strategy team. The candidate will be working with cross-functional teams to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process.
The ideal candidate will be organized and reactive to the challenges of a fast-moving environment with ability to handle ambiguity and create structure. This person will have solid experience with technology and strong business acumen, with the ability to
evaluate, analyze, influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization. They must have a proven track record of excelling in business analysis, supply chain, project management, and change management.
We work in a startup atmosphere where individuals take ownership and have significant impact on the final product. In this role, you will envision, develop and maintain tools that streamline processes and scale by partnering with internal stakeholders to identify and address key needs.
* Experience in Business Analysis, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
* Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization, with the ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
* Strong facilitation skills (requirement sessions; design meetings; progress and status meetings)
* Experience in directing people (lead, delegate, motivate) and key operational processes
* Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
* Good understanding of Finance and Business Intelligence concepts to drive issue resolution
* Ability to assimilate and learn complex processes in a changing and dynamic work environment on a steep learning curve
* Detail and action oriented
* Critical thinking and creative problem solving
* Experience in Finance, Accounting, Operations, Management Consulting, or other high-performance organizations desirable
* Ability to drive technical design discussions with engineers and proposing simple, creative solutions to complex problems.
* Proven experience using Agile or Kanban development methodology.
* Excellent brainstorming and white boarding skills.
We are looking for an individual who has the right mix of technical and project management skills to successfully refine and deliver strategic initiatives in a fast-paced environment. This person will have a proven track record of delivering complex and innovative projects that meet and exceed business requirements on time and within budget.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Represent the business in all requirements, solution design, and project delivery conversations
* Present the business "view" showcasing knowledge of business strategy and values/impacts
* Act as a liaison between the business and technical teams
* Identify opportunities and act as a bridge between different projects
* Clarify needs with business users/groups
* Develop and maintains clear business requirements
* Analyzes business data and requirements to propose and to design solutions in collaboration with Architect, Developer, and Product Owner
* Ability to work in an agile team with a 'hands-on' approach (basic knowledge of database concepts and SQL)
* Create user stories
* Clarify and validates user stories, as needed, to the business
* Clarify and validates user stories, as needed, to Developers to enable effort estimation
* Work closely with the Project Manager to align on scope, priorities, and quality of project delivery
* Conducts QA testing; develops use cases and test cases for UAT and BAT
Some international travel may be required.
Bachelor degree required in a Business field (with quantitative emphasis); Graduate
At Least 5-7 years of experience.
The ideal candidate for the position will have extensive experience working within global companies with a strong global mindset and a solid understanding of cultural differences. Given the nature of the role, the ability to work independently when managing multiple priorities in an unstructured, global and virtual environment is
essential. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working well with all levels of leadership and an ability to actively engage stakeholders and customers to ensure that projects are delivered according to expectations on time and within budget.
Finance and Supply Chain Management experience preferred.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.