Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Serves as a liaison between the business programs community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
• Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization's systems and capabilities.
• Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
• Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
• Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications. Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
• Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
• Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge.
• Requirements development execution, including the elicitation, analysis, specification and validation.
• Documenting and analyzing agency business processes and recommending improvements.
• Documenting and analyzing data requirements and relationships.
• Participating in the requirements management processes, including change control, version control, tracking and status reporting, and traceability.
• Providing requirements interpretation and guidance to technical and test teams.
• Proactively identifying risks, issues, and action items leading to possible solutions.
• Interacting with internal and external organizations (i.e. vendors, State and Federal government agencies, State providers and beneficiaries, and other stakeholders).
• May make recommendations for buy versus build decision.
• Research business rules, requirements, and models.
• Maintain business rules, requirements, and models in a repository.
• Other project-related duties.
Contact Jacob Gates at your local Robert Half Technology office to express interest and provide your resume:
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.