State Street is seeking an Assistant Vice President-level Business Analyst in the Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Shared Services and Governance team. This position supports the completion of the recovery and resolution plans also known as "Living Will." Resolution planning is required under the Dodd-Frank Act under supervision of the regulators (Federal Reserve and FDIC).
This role is best suited for someone who has experience in any of the following functions within a financial institution setting: custody operations finance treasury risk. The role includes a broad range of activities in the field of RRP and the responsibility for dedicated elements working with the firm's legal operations finance and business area teams on the production of the RRP annual and out of cycle updates preparing regulatory communications and presentations and assisting in managing dependencies across the organization.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage multiple competing priorities bring thoughtfulness clarity and urgency to the assimilation of information and prepare relevant summaries to meet initiative requirements. Success in this position requires commitment to the team owner's mindset proficient analytical skills effective writing and presentation skills and high quality standards.
- \t\tThe Governance initiative will include maintaining the RRP trigger framework escalation protocols and procedures governance playbooks and action plans that meet supervisory standards in coordination with Treasury Legal and RRP teams across multiple jurisdictions\t
- \t\tThe Shared Services initiative will include ongoing enhancement and embedding new operating model across the organization to maintain the services taxonomy and mapping on the Atlas Platform in coordination with the enterprise data management group\t
- \t\tBoth initiatives include maintaining a good working knowledge of regulatory guidance and support plans for initiatives to meet the requirements\t
- \t\tCoordination of presentations to relevant governance committees\t
- \t\tPrepare materials and participate in working group sessions for both initiatives\t
- \t\tDraft review and edit relevant sections of Recovery and Resolution plans to ensure clear and consistent messaging
Qualifications and Skills:
- \t\tBachelors or equivalent degree required;\t
- \t\t5-7 years of relevant financial industry experience preferred;\t
- \t\tStrong quantitative skills including ability to understand modeling concepts and analyze data;\t
- \t\tEffective verbal communication and documentation skills;\t
- \t\tProject management skills including managing plan milestones and providing status updates;\t
- \t\tProficient in Word Excel PowerPoint and WDesk;\t
- \t\tStrong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with executive management