Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Manage new client integrations for the Global Operations client base, incorporating fund launches, change management functions , acquisitions and strategic projects.
- Lead bi-weekly regional meetings to discuss the new business pipeline, including opportunities for operating model, STP and Facsimile reduction improvements.
- Manage location strategy for business on boarding, identifying opportunities and driving implementation.
- Collaborate with Business and Global Operations leads identifying resources required to support & deliver transition/ change management projects.
- Identify, evaluate and track progress of project risks, issues and dependencies, escalating them appropriately with suggested mitigation approach.
- Represent Global Operations in Project meetings with client and other State Street business lines.
- Identify, develop and deploy process improvements leading to service level improvements and/or unit cost & operational risk reduction.
- Ensure on boarding events are in compliance with internal and external regulations and that escalation procedures are followed for new customers and processes.
- Identify opportunity for product automation based on project timeline, service requirements and products offered.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal policies and procedures and provide input to the further development of best practices.
- 7+ years of experience in financial services industry.
- BA in Finance or related experience.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Job Opening ID
Quincy - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.