Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The AML & Sanctions Screening group is a corporate function that provides transaction, customer, securities, etc. screening capabilities in support of our Sanctions and AML Compliance functions. The program will implement, upgrade and maintain screening systems that are integrated with core and critical systems across the bank and will therefore require careful management and thoughtful analysis. The AML & Sanctions Screening group is looking for an experienced Business Analyst that enables us to successfully enhance our capabilities as well as broaden our services.
This role is part in support of the Office of Regulatory Initiatives (ORI); ORI was created to manage complex enterprise risk issues, often spanning multiple functions and businesses. ORI is focused on the areas of AML/Sanctions; Capital Planning and Stress Testing; Liquidity; Credit Risk Management; Legal and Compliance Reputational Risk Management; Interest Rate Risk, IT, and Volcker rule.
The AML & Sanctions Screening group will be working to model process flows, document use cases and requirements, to define/design a shared service technology platform, associated process design, and to integrate new platforms to transaction and execution systems. This business/process analyst position will focus on gathering and documenting existing systems flows, support change management to new processes, and support implementation of new platforms. The individual in this position will gather information from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, documentation, and use cases.
- Work closely with business owners, technology teams and external vendor to develop detailed business requirements and use cases documentation.
- Develop and coordinate user acceptance test planning and execution with business stakeholders.
- Ensure documentation is completed according to Project Methodology and Regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with Data Governance and support their objective with data architecture and delivery oversight.
- Participate in other initiatives as needed, providing business analysis and data expertise.
- Expertise required includes subject matter expertise relative to complex business process requirements and design; Gathering information from multiple sources and reconciling conflicts; decomposing high-level information into details, documentation, and use cases.
- Skilled in complex business analysis with expertise in requirements gathering and documentation.
- Advanced reasoning; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to liaise between the business and technology teams, strong collaboration and relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with Firco Continuity or other transaction screening (a.k.a. watch list filtering) systems is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Financial transaction types such as SWIFT, SEPA, FED Wires, ACH, etc. is a plus
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.