Enterprise Data Governance (EDGM) is a Corporate-wide initiative focused on the on-going governance of data in our Platforms. The EDGM Capabilities Team defines requirements and design for on-going initiatives to support the Business users across the State Street enterprise including People Process and Technology initiatives. The EDGM Capabilities team is looking for experienced people with skill sets that enable us to successfully deliver our many project objectives. The team works to define requirements and define/design enhancements for multiple Enterprise Platforms including KYC MDM Client Lifecycle and Data Governance Platforms. This business/process analyst position will focus on defining and documenting enhancements for these enterprise platforms.
Expertise required includes subject matter expertise relative to complex business process requirements and design; Gathering information from multiple sources and reconciling conflicts; decomposing high-level information into details documentation and use cases
- \t\tSubject Matter Expert on the KYC Data with a detailed understanding of the data model and a key role in mapping business requirements to the necessary data elements.\t
- \t\tGather business requirements from data consumers including Business Units Compliance Shared Services and others. Write business requirement documents and data mapping specifications.\t
- \t\tEnsure data privacy and security needs are well defined. Design and ensure the development of data privacy and security in alignment with regulatory and jurisdiction based requirements.\t
- \t\tCollaborate with Data Governance and support their objectives with data architecture and delivery oversight.\t
- \t\tUtilize subject matter expertise to investigate and contribute to resolution of production problems liaising with development support and data consumers.\t
- \t\tParticipate in other initiatives in EDGM as needed providing business analysis and data expertise.
Expertise required includes subject matter expertise relative to complex business process requirements and design; Gathering information from multiple sources and reconciling conflicts; decomposing high-level information into details documentation and use cases.
- \t\tUnderstanding of data models\t
- \t\tAdvanced reasoning; excellent verbal written and presentation skills.\t
- \t\tAbility to liaise between the business and technology teams strong collaboration and relationship management skills. \t
- \t\tKYC AML knowledge is preferred but not required.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.