An ideal candidate should be passionate about providing a compliant and secure platform on which customers can host applications and platform solutions. Further they should have an interest in understanding cloud theory and networking infrastructure.
• This role is integral in assuring customers that they can build their enterprise on a solid, compliant and secure infrastructure.
• Work closely with multiple teams and executive representatives from these teams as well as engineers and architects for their respective technologies and business lines.
• Independently develop and design audit procedures to assess compliance with numerous standards, such as ISO 27001, AICPA SOC 1, 2, and 3, ISO 27017/18, FFIEC, PCI, HIPAA, etc. in a cloud infrastructure environment.
• Performs reviews of internal control procedures.
• Prepares audit findings and work papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
• Assist internal teams with root cause analysis of identified exceptions and recommend control improvements.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.