The Business Analyst (BA) works closely with the Product Owner to facilitate requirements gathering (stories) for all projects. As a key member of the team for the duration of the project and is accountable for consulting with stakeholders to understand project goals and objectives, processes, and requirements. The BA collaborates with other members of the delivery team as well as external stakeholders to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and stories and conceptual designs, from which applications and solutions are developed. The BA will focus on the creation and delivery of technology solutions in support of the Portfolio Management function (portfolio accounting, portfolio management, portfolio analytics, custodial systems integration).
- *Bachelor's degree
- *Minimum 6 years of related experience as an analyst supporting medium to large size projects
- *Minimum 3 years of experience in wealth management
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 6 years of related experience as an analyst supporting medium to large size projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in wealth management
- A working knowledge of various investment types, such as mutual funds, stocks and bonds
- Proven experience implementing proprietary and 3rd party systems at an enterprise level
- Demonstrates excellent communication and documentation skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Previous experience working on colleague facing technologies/solutions
- Knowledge of sizing and costing projects, feasibility studies.
- Ability to apply business, data, process, and object-oriented modeling techniques.
- Able to create and maintain use cases and stories
- Knowledge of testing strategies, test plans, test execution.
- Understanding of data structure, and integrated system environment
- Ability to collect requirements and stories using a variety of methods (one-on-one, group, JAD sessions, etc.)
- Ability to interact with functional and technical counterparts to ensure that the application will meet requirement specifications
- Thorough understanding of "business needs analysis" process and how requirements relate to daily business operations
- Excellent project management methodologies and procedures
- Possesses solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Communicates easily with varying stakeholders
- Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team
- Strong time management skills and the ability to self-motivate
- Previous experience with Salesforce projects / implementation, including requirements gathering and design work
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/VeteransNote
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
With $46.9 billion in assets, City National Bank provides banking, investment and trust services through 72 offices, including 17 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta and Minneapolis.