At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Business Analyst that will be a detail oriented, self-motivated, and results driven Analyst, who will work closely as an analyst for the Fleet business groups.
You'll change the world by...
- Develop performance reporting at the asset, geography, fund, and fleet levels across multiple use cases
- Develop, improve, and maintain key performance metrics
- Develop and finalize use cases for performance analytics to support O&M prioritization, investor reporting, Fund SLA's, and feedback into design and construction of new assets
- Analyzing business processes and identify limitations and propose improvements
- Preparing Executive Summaries and detailed reports for management
- Scheduling and Leading Discovery Meetings and Executive Presentations
- Documenting existing and potential process flows in an organized and understandable format
- Documenting and outlining project requirements for IT delivery
- Providing project and product updates often to designated stakeholders
- Executing on large projects with very little guidance and information
You'll do that with your ability to...
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and independent thinking skills
- Ability to work with and synthesize large amounts of data into understandable and meaningful reports and presentations
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface and work cross-functionally with multiple organizations
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis, and Forecasting
- Think analytically to identify root causes and ask effective questions
- Quickly learn business processes and how they interconnection
- Meet deadlines as well as set and hold others to deadlines
- Work autonomously or with a group
- Understand and adhere to business priorities
You'll know you're ready if you...
- You have Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Suite
- Have a bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Have a background or knowledge of Salesforce (preferred)
- Have worked in and understands Microstrategy (preferred)
- Have a basic understanding of SQL
- Have a basic understanding of VBA
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.