Responsible for summarizing research data that will assist management in both long and short-range strategic planning. Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of business processes. Analyzes data to develop cost benefit analysis of proposed programs through collection and data analysis. Develops and presents specific recommendations to HCMD management team. Works on projects in strategy development, industry trends, competitive analysis, and company positioning.Job Responsibilities
- Analyzes data related to HCMD programs/services, assuring proper reporting to company management, and prepares correlation reports related to program results, and other measurements of success.
- Develops and presents cost-benefit analyses of proposed programs and makes specific recommendations tied to the business goals of the department and Company.
- Collects, analyzes and presents information pertaining to long-term planning and strategic goals of the department.
- Works on projects in strategy development, industry trends, competitive analysis, and company positioning as it relates to HCMD programs and initiatives.
- Researches, develops, and implements HCMD programs that are provided to current and potential customer base.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
#LI-MM2 Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree OR High School Diploma / GED and at least 3 years of experience in an analytical field.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example: designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- At least 1 year of experience in statistical analysis.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.