BUSINESS ANALYST I JP 44618
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Posted: February 06, 2017
Reference ID: 2144842640
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Business Analyst I job in Durham, NC RTP area. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Business Analyst I you will be responsible for performing analysis of employee expenses from, but not limited to, expense types, country specific compliance, system and process requirements. Assist in the review and testing setup, conducting the review and control testing, and summarizing the testing results. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Business Analyst I job include:
• You are part of Global Expenses Management Services (GEMS) team and work with the compliance lead to carry out the analysis, review and testing of employees' reimbursements according to the GEMS compliance program.
• Experience with review and control testing of employee reimbursement process and the ability to understand and interpret company policies and apply requirements to analyzing and testing employee expenses.
• A strong understanding of company policies, processes and system related to employee reimbursements.
• Audit and compliance background.
• Finance or Accounting background required.
• Experience with employee expenses' testing.
• Ability to understand and interpret policies and apply requirements.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Proficient use of Microsoft application (Excel).
• Well organized with high degree of accuracy and attentions to details.
• Effectively multi-task with planning and efficiency.
• Multi-language plus (Chinese, Spanish, Russian).
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Business Analyst I job in Durham, NC RTP area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled