A Business Systems Analyst III (Medicare) job in Rochester,NY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Candidates will be supporting the Medicare program. This position serves as a trusted advisor role, and will be working with multiple different team members.
A Business Systems Analyst III (Medicare) job responsibilities include:
• Serves as the technical and subject matter expert for initiatives involving Medicare
• CMS Audits, Medicare Risk Medical Records Sweeps, Annual Medicare benefit changes etc...
• Perform analysis to create improved future state workflows / solutions (end to end process flow development)
• End to End ownership of assigned initiatives, reporting project status to stakeholders
• Bachelors Degree (CS or Computer programming a plus)
• 5-8 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst
• Healthcare industry Experience
• Previous experience with TriZetto Facets applications (including Enrollment Admin Manager)
• Experienced in full software development life cycle
If you are interested in this Business Systems Analyst III (Medicare) position in Rochester,NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Gina Manioci at (585)-242-5320 or by email at Gina.Manioci@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.