Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst Lead – IT Digitals Channels. This position’s primary location will be Titusville, NJ. This position may require up to 10% occasional domestic travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Digital Relationship Management lead serves as the senior technology consultant regarding the use of relationship management technologies (email, campaigns, profile/registration, tagging and analytics) within the Janssen IT Digital Channels Global Product line. This role supports the Janssen Commercial (sales and marketing) function in partnership with our team of business technology liaisons, product owners, solutions architects and enterprise IT teams working to establish deeper engagements with external customers via our digital channels.
- Analyzing business requirements to existing capabilities or capabilities planned on a roadmap
- Function as technical capability SME, consulting with business teams, business technology liaisons and DevOps teams on the ongoing lifecycle of a relationship management capabilities, services or solutions.
- Work with Regional and Global Product Line Owners to shape long term solution roadmap according to business priorities, and understand the technology used
- Identify, specify and design new features and capabilities and create prioritized road maps and release plans.
- Accept and approve capability enhancements for release from DevOps teams.
- Monitor SLAs and KPIs for solution support and development.
- Monitor industry and technology trends and developments; evaluate the applicability of leading edge technologies and use this information to significantly influence future IT and/or business strategy.
- Analyze complex business issues, balancing the competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to propose new directions and approaches for business solutions.
- Capture business requirements and specifications (story boards, use cases); support translation into technical requirements.
- Advise on approaches to maximize value (e.g., retirements, upgrades, leveraging opportunities, functionality extensions).
- Contribute to the development and implementation of IT standards, guidelines, compliance requirements, technologies, and procedures.
- Manage the development of networks of internal IT colleagues and external business partners, suppliers, the technical community, and consultants, and leverages their knowledge within IT.
- Effectively communicate highly technical information to diverse audiences, including IT leadership, brand and agency partners and peers
- Contribute to strategic technology planning, including proposed cost implications.
- Negotiating scope and schedule
- Deriving the intake and inclusion of projects into the portfolio with stakeholders
- Driving pipeline, resource, financial, change, and risk management plans.
- Creating, monitoring, and reporting on project status to communicate progress, risks, issues, and financial position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in information technology, business technology management, software product management or software development is required.
- Experience working with content management systems, project collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence) digital analytic tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and relationship marketing systems is required.
- Analyzing business requirements to existing capabilities or capabilities planned on a roadmap is required.
- Direct experience working with tagging methodology and systems, Drupal, Eloqua/Exact Target, and Janrain or comparable technologies strongly desired.
- Working knowledge of the end to end technology stack associated digital, including hosting, networking, virtual infrastructure, monitoring, web servers, caching, database, CMS, front-end, micro services, and front-end frameworks is desired.
- Experience collaborating with marketers, creative teams and technical teams is required.
- Passion about digital marketing and industry trends, with the ability to qualify innovative ideas with research and strategic thinking is preferred.
- Experience delivering information technology, digital and/or software solutions in a highly regulated industry, Healthcare or Life Sciences is preferred.
- Experience using Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) to deliver business and technology solutions is preferred.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology, including Scrum and or Kanban is required.
- Knowledge of and experience delivering technology solutions which meet Healthcare Privacy, Security and Quality Regulations such as HIPAA, HITrust and GxP is preferred.
- 10% domestic and/or international travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.