Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
This is a client test manager role in the business middle office services that will provide client test liaison support. Capital Market domain and functional expertise is a must. As this resource will be involved in Client Test Management, having this experience will be a plus.Job Description
- Design & Architect conversion simulation, Test parallel & Production parallel tests.
- Analyze portfolio data requirements for end to end test validations, creating test data strategy for end client reporting
- Project Management - Manage the project team activities, facilitating communication upward to the management team level and across all development units (e.g. business analysis, development, quality assurance) to manage risk and communicate issues
- Leading joint Triage Process during client Test execution Triage Investigation Requests, issue/defect assignments, tracking & follow-ups, provide status reports on various test issues/defects
- Collaborate with business leads and IT leads to define architectural requirements in order to finalize client test platform requirements.
- Resource Planning- Internal & external which impacts across the program, Business, Operation, IT (SSC) & IT (External), Business Analysts, Program Managers, Test (internal & external)
- Onboarding services for Middle office offerings - having product knowledge is essential excellent understanding in Transaction Management, Recording Keeping, Corporate Actions, OTC derivatives, Performance & analytics, Reconciliation, Reporting, Cash Management, etc
- Balance of Technical /Business & Quality Assurance, excellent presentation skills.
- Analyze and document the business specifications for technical and functional changes, defining the required design approach within the business specification documents.
- Define and document features and functions, within the business specifications, in support of requested changes
- Define and document current and future state operating models as required
- Provide periodic and ad hoc status reporting to senior management and relevant PMO
- Single point of contact for all testing & validation activities for Client, Business Analyst Group, Operational readiness, Business Operations, IT & Configuration teams.
- Must have IT background in software development, technical & functional analysis, testing practices, business solutioning, middle office service industry experience
- Must have strong SQL knowledge, hands-on experience with database/data warehouse skills
- End-to End Business Process validation& test Management for Onboarding Clients - Leading test strategy, Client Test Planning, Interfacing with External Clients senior managers & executives.
- Providing on going test execution status to senior and executive management and other stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.