Join our dynamic and expanding group to engineer and deliver solutions for financial applications used by business groups and across the enterprise. Apply and further develop your business analysis, finance and project management skills as a key team member in Enterprise Services & Systems group responsible for implementation and support of market data and assumption management tools.
Key projects anticipated for 2017 and 2018 include expansion of an enterprise market data and assumption management tools and processes to support Deterministic Projection Capabilities (DPC).
The Enterprise Services & Systems (ESS) department is part of the Chief Financial Officer’s organization within Enterprise Financial Management. The Financial Application Support team works directly with business and corporate departments to implement technology solutions for their respective financial needs.
- Working as a liaison between business partners and system developers with responsibility for documenting detailed business requirements and system specifications
- Documenting as-is and to-be processes
- Developing test scripts and conducting both unit and integration tests
- Assisting with user testing and documentation
- Setting up and updating metadata configurations for market and assumption data warehouse
- Assist in preparation of user training and communications
- Providing end-user support including issue resolution and remediation
- Updating and monitoring project tasks and plans with the project manager
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.