Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The candidate will be part of an External application integration team who are responsible for the end to end process across the entire Enterprise suite of applications. The team will work across various business leads and IT team to establish the best practice and then work on implementing solutions to support it and equally important, control it.
The successful candidate must be a strong, decisive, results oriented individual who can develop and manage relationships across the company based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.
The following details specific responsibilities for the role:
• Ability to understand complex business problems and develop practical approaches for solving them.
• Ability to turn ideas into business results through effective communication, motivation and implementation techniques
• Proactively interview, communicate and collaborate with business teams to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the Business Requirements and or agile stories and the supported business process descriptions
• Development of business process flows and controls
• Support testing, documentation and monitoring for specific results
• Creation and update of project documentation
• Status reporting on assigned tasks
• Perform knowledge transfer to business users of new capabilities
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• 5 + years portfolio accounting with exposure to complex instruments (OTC, Bank Loan, Derivatives, etc.)
• SQL knowledge a plus
• Being able to work in an Agile environment
• Strong written, communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to liaise with and influence senior subject matter experts
• Ability to influence senior management, through both personal interactions as well as the creation and delivery of presentations
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must demonstrate sense of ownership and accountability for work
• Teamwork and collaboration-orientated
• Must possess extensive energy and focus
• Ability to multiple task and work within tight deadlines
• Ability to solve problems, develop alternative approaches to problems, and resolve conflicts
• Ability to exercise sound judgment
• Ability to ensure accuracy and quality
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.