Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
State Street is seeking a Business Analyst, Officer to support the Project Management Office ("PMO") which is part of the Recovery and Resolution Planning ("RRP") team. The RRP Team is State Street's centralized team for the development and ongoing maintenance of the recovery and resolution plans mandated by the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The RRP group is part of the Corporate Finance Division and provides organizational leadership for plans, initiatives, and analyses to meet regulatory requirements for recovery and resolution plan submissions.
The RRP-PMO team coordinates the development and annual update of the required plans. The RRP PMO is also responsible for the development and oversight of complex project plans and provision of standardized tools and support to facilitate the timely completion of project plans and the submission of regulatory filings. Additionally, this team is responsible for supporting the execution of major strategic projects that are identified to help enhance the recoverability and resolvability of the bank.
The RRP PMO is seeking a strong and versatile candidate to join as a full-time Business Analyst and support the RRP PMO team in the coordination and execution of these various responsibilities. The candidate will form part of a high-profile team in the bank and will have the opportunity to interact with multiple stakeholders inside and outside the bank.
- Provide support to the coordination and execution of key projects that advance State Street's recovery and resolution plans
- Provide support to manage project deliverables (detailed project plans, status reports, plan table of contents and other document submission milestones.)
- Provide support drafting various plan sections that fall under the responsibility of the RRP PMO
- Contribute to the creation and completion of presentations for senior management and other internal and external stakeholders
- Assist RRP PMO lead in management of internal business continuity planning, employee onboarding and other organizational requirements for the overall RRP team
- Contribute to managing and socializing First Line of Defense (FLOD) responsibilities across the broader RRP team to ensure compliance with regulatory and FLOD policy requirements
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behavior and decision making as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting or Legal related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Effective written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write in a concise, direct, persuasive and professional manner
- Effective interpersonal skills, as demonstrated by strengths in verbal communication skills, openness to feedback and capacity for developing healthy working relationships
- Ability to think critically, perform efficient research, raise questions and views, and ultimately create insightful analyses and solutions
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with project management experience a plus
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Capability to work in a dynamic team environment
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.