Seeking a Business Analyst experienced in understanding and interpreting formal business requirements for IT projects focusing on the implementation of a GRC platform specifically RSA Archer. This support will be through the elicitation and documentation of business requirements and the analysis and investigation of other requirements or impacts of the documented requirements. This is a global project covering every business unit at the bank.Responsibilities:
- \t\tThis individual must be able to both works well with a group and to work independently. Working with the group will involve participating in meetings workshops or other forums to discuss or elicit business requirements or other project needs.\t
- \t\tIndependent work would involve the processing of output from those meetings and the ownership of specific follow up items. Individual work could involve the one-on-one contact with non-project team members to acquire required information either by email or over the phone.\t
- \t\tFormal in-person presentation to executive stakeholders is not required. However the candidate should expect to be presenting their output both through the preparation of deliverables or in-person to the project team.\t
- \t\t It is expected that the candidate will be able to own the creation of specific pieces of project output/deliverables from inception through completion and the resulting output will be highly polished and professional.
- \t\tExcel PowerPoint Project Word and Visio\t
- \t\tStrong communications and interpersonal skills\t
- \t\tExperience with and knowledge of Compliance and Risk Management activities and processes within the context of the financial services industry.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.