Additional Location(s) or Information: Research Triangle Park, San Jose, CA
Job Category: Operations
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1023636
What You'll Do
Cisco's Connected Capability Enablement (CCE) delivery team is seeking a motivated, experienced Business Analyst to support CCE by bringing key skills in business analysis, value case development, financial acumen, and data analytics.
Our team works with the majority of the business functional teams including portfolio, architecture, IT and product owners to drive integrated capability delivery. The delivery team works with business users (product owners) to build requirements, business user stories, acceptance criteria, business scenarios and use cases. The team is responsible for execution, change management, adoption planning, and process and policy tracking. By fully integrating these functions, we leverage and drive the overall Operational Readiness framework to improve productivity across sales, engineering, services, and other business functions.
You will participate in developing business cases and outcomes for initiatives, communicate quantified benefits delivered and status of business outcomes; apply knowledge of Cisco's business strategies to coordinate business outcomes management with CCE and Cisco Transformation Portfolio stakeholders. You will also develop business cases for change and help formulate and drive the change with all levels of stakeholders. In addition, you will manage business outcomes from inception to deployment, to sustaining and manage business outcomes data in tools and repositories
Who You'll Work With
You will build relationships with key theatre and cross-functional (Services, Channels, Sales, CPE, Marketing, IT, etc.) leaders to drive collaborative solutions that maximize positive impact to our stakeholders. You will work in conjunction with the CCE governance structure and adhere to Cisco Transformation portfolio management and governance.
Who You Are
You work well in a fast-paced, emerging environment. You have experience in managing complex initiatives, work plan management, relationship management, data analysis, industry knowledge, and project management. Your excellent communication skills enable you to influence others and build consensus around new ideas.
As an ideal candidate you have the ability to manage multiple initiatives in varying stages of the initiative lifecycle, a broad knowledge of Cisco's business infrastructure, and a demonstrated track record of managing complex business problems and creating viable solutions. You will utilize your breadth of leadership and collaboration skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills/ Core Competencies
• Strong collaboration, influencing and facilitation skills
• Proven ability to influence and lead outside of your organization and across roles and functions
• A champion of change-driving change by working with senior leadership
• Works well both independently and as part of a diverse team
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, changing environment
• Demonstrated take-charge attitude
• Proven ability to manage data from various sources and consolidate accurately
• Executive presence and proven ability to present strategic information to a broad range of audiences.
• Excellent communication skills, active listener, ability to synthesize high level information
• Strong project management, analytical skills, ability to create innovative, viable solutions
• Experience with agile methodologies
Our Core Requirements For This Role Include:
• BA/BS in Engineering and/or Business (MBA)
• Minimum 8-10 years' experience in Operations and Project Management combined
• Experience working in large, complex organizations
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.