The AMLSP Business Analyst will be a member of the AML & Sanctions Platforms team responsible for requirements elicitation and analysis effort. This global role will be responsible for system and business requirements elicitation and analysis. The AMLSP Business Analyst will work with the Sanctions and the FIU teams Shared Services Business Units and other stakeholders to understand the relevant entity screening requirements and document solutions to support those requirements. This enterprise role will also be responsible for data analysis quality validation design and development of risk mitigations specifically automated list screening applications and processes.
- \t\tElicit requirements for entity screening request and work with IT to implement screening.\t
- \t\tDesign and document the configuration of the entity screening systems and the application used for list management and false hit mitigants for both entity and transaction screening systems\t
- \t\tDesign and document reports required by system stakeholders.\t
- \t\tJointly with IT Project Manager Lead Analyst Development SQA and the entity screening Product Owner manage the enterprise entity screening onboarding projects.\t
- \t\tProvide input and suggest improvements to the enterprise entity screening systems technology and processes based on risk and control gaps.\t
- \t\tAnalyze problems derive options and solutions and present in an understandable manner to stakeholders at multiple levels.\t
- \t\tAct as a liaison for AML Compliance with technology and business unit subject matter experts in support of AML data and technology projects.
\tSkills and Experience:
- \t\tBachelor's Degree required;
- \t\tPrevious and proven system implementation experience required as a Business Analyst.\t
- \t\tAbility to analyze problems derive solutions and present options and solutions to stakeholders and senior management.\t
- \t\tAble to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure deadline environment.\t
- \t\tAbility to analyze issues solve problems research and present verbally and in writing\t
- \t\tAble to take ownership and initiative to negotiate influence and build consensus and successfully navigate within a demanding and international environment of a leading global financial institution.\t
- \t\tQualified to collaborate with individuals across business units/lines.\t
- \t\tAbility to Influence people in other groups
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.