Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Business Analyst with 5-7 years of experience to join the Services Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a systems background, a passion for quality and customer service, and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. He/she will be extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, results oriented, and a great communicator. As a Business Analyst, you will interact with various cross functional teams, define and document business processes and requirements, and manage projects from design to completion. Skills/Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Business Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent plus 5 years' experience OR Master Degree plus 2 years' experience.
- Salesforce certification is mandatory.
- Maintain a solid understanding architecture across all Salesforce applications
- Ability to understand data loading, custom fields, objects, list view, security configuration, workflow process and overall system configuration.
- Experienced with all phases of the system development life cycle and understanding of Salesforce best practice.
- Strong project management skills desired; ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
- Ability to gather and transfer requirements from stakeholders into an action plan and deliver on that action plan leveraging internal systems as needed.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations professionally.
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Define, document and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies. Look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Manage and support operations related initiatives identified by the Professional Services management team.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide project and monthly metrics coordination and support.
- Work with team to understand and prioritize field requests.
- Manage the queue to provide prompt support to end users including consulting ecosystem to resolve issues and address questions.
- System testing of new functionality or bug fixes.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.