Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst-Advanced in Charlotte, NC
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Business Analyst-Advanced
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Summary: This role resides in the Customer Solutions Center (CSC) within client's Global Technology and Operations (GTO). The CSC acts as the principal contact center for the client within the U.S. The successful candidate will work as part of the Transformation Delivery team. The Transformation Delivery team is responsible for the development and delivery of strategic programs and business process solution to drive operating efficiency and enhanced customer experiences within the contact center environment.
• Reporting to the Manager of the Transformation Delivery team, develop business requirements to implement new and/or modified processes, complete general business analysis and process mapping activities
• Support continuous improvement programs to drive efficiency and customer engagement
• Work with minimal supervision to conduct complex business analysis, procedure mapping, business requirements gathering, and process designs to address business opportunities/issues and develop formal recommendations for presentation to management and project leads
• For the business analysis function develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
• Facilitate project meetings and is responsible for soliciting business requirements and achieving project deliverables
• Provide updates to management regarding business analysis deliverables and the application and implementation of new or revised processes
• Manages critical relationships with CSC staff, IT partners, and LOB partners
• Provides information to end users to help resolve inquiries related to assigned processes, procedures, and/or initiatives
• Performs other duties as assigned or required
• Extensive experience with developing business requirement (BRDs), process mapping (swim lane workflows) documents and business consultation
• Familiarity of front and back office customer interaction within insurance, financial services of other customer centric organizations. (helpful)
• Familiarity within contact center technology, procedures, and key operating measures (helpful)
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with experience succinctly presenting business analysis outcomes and recommendations
• Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities
• Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Word
Education Required and Competencies
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems with equivalent experience (>3 years)
• Six Sigma/LEAN certification (beneficial but not required)
• Result Orientation
• Ability to influence
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong research skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Tracy Giddy by email at email@example.com.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.