Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better. Would you like to learn more about FNMA? We are looking to build our network of potentially interested candidates with a business architecture background and invite you to share your information with us.
Let us know if you would be interested in working on a high-performing team and making a difference in making homes more accessible. We would like to collect your information and learn more about your background. If there is a potential match, we may contact you and share further information about exploring upcoming opportunities at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress **Please note that this invitation is NOT an active opening/posting. Submitting an application constitutes an expression of interest in future similar active openings at Fannie Mae. A recruiter will review your qualifications and, if an active opening becomes available in the future that meets your skill set, you may be contacted.** Qualifications:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation skills, summarization skills and comfort presenting to internal clients
- Have strong interpersonal skills, good situational awareness and emotional intelligence
- Be a business-focused problem-solver, with an awareness of technology and data constructs
- Be able to hold both a "big-picture" and a detailed view of a business problem when considering solutions
- Be a self-motivated learner who easily picks up on patterns, similarities and differences
- Think visually and have the tendency to use diagrams and structural models to describe complex concepts
- Have an innate ability to understand very complex processes and systems, immediately and intuitively understanding how they work and how they can be improved
- Have experience in the financial services industry (mortgage underwriting, mortgage servicing, mortgage insurance or capital markets)
- Knowledge of TOGAF or similar architecture frameworks required
- Ability to document and dictate detailed data requirements
- Proficiency using Microsoft excel
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to re-engineer data architecture
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.