Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Summary:
This position is responsible for working with Sales, Operations and Finance teams to deliver topline growth. This individual will work as part of a team to deliver reporting and analysis of customer trends, pricing actions, and support both internal and customer specific needs. This position will interact with all levels of the organization, and supports center led strategies and initiatives. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement processes to efficiently rollout new Key accounts in collaboration with the Key Account Management team and Field Operations teams
- Support field teams in servicing client relationships through management of client documentation database, pricing support and collaboration with GBS Accounts Receivable team
- Build standard monthly reporting to analyze key account growth and metrics and identify account performance issues
- Analyze existing client data in support of new Key Account sales initiatives
- Collaborate with IT team to manage client deliverables including coding management, purchasing system setup and maintenance and other ad hoc projects
- Collaborate with sales, operations and finance stakeholders to determine the most effective solution for complex issues.
- Support client relationships through account reporting analysis, and collaboration with account management teams
- Manage service platform execution and deliverables with field teams for key and strategic clients
- Proactively identify and analyze trending service issues on key accounts and recommend solutions
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for leadership, communication & problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a matrix organization including finance, regional staff, and broad sales organization.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and utilize multiple internal platforms for data mining
- Exhibit an aptitude and track record of being able to influence others without formal authority
- Project a high level of maturity and leadership skills
- Possess strong Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- A self-starter able to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Manages projects to meet objective and timeline goals
- BS degree with 3-5 years of experience in finance or sales analytics support.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work in a dynamic fluid environment and effectively cope with change
- Experience within a DSD, CPG or Field Service Organization preferred
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.