Business Banking - Sales Program Principal Associate
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation’s top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Our goal is to create one of the nation’s great banks, and we have the necessary ingredients: a strong balance sheet, resilient businesses, a massive customer franchise, strong analytical capabilities, and great people. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
As the Business Banking Sales Program Principal Associate within the Business Banking Sales & Service Team at Capital One, you will focus on executing the strategy on high priority projects managing Banker Portfolios focused on moving up market and reducing attrition. The Principal Associate will play a key role in delivering processes that impact the company’s bottom line. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your best practices.
- Supporting and execution of Banker Portfolio Management including but not limited to Client Alignment, Relationship Transfers, Client Retention, Tools and Reporting while supporting our Client Relationship Management system.
- Collecting and documenting business intent requirements in order for the technology team to provide a solution to meet the banker’s need
- Identify and implement improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Acting as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with a matrix complex team to achieve desired outcome or improvement
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, professionals who excel in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt to change quickly. The ability to influence up is key to success in this position.
- High School diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 1 year of process management experience
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project management certification
- At least 1 year of experience in sales or sales process development
- At least 1 year of experience in a Technology role
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Banking
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.