The purpose of this position is to support field technicians by owning the provisioning of all business products. This position also includes routing/monitoring of all business work orders in order to minimize missed appointments and maximize Technical Field personnel productivity.
1. Receive high volume of incoming phone calls and respond to inquiries in a manner which meets high quality, productivity and other performance standards.
2. Completes work orders to activate services and quality checks for capitalization codes.
3. Utilizes WFM tool to route technicians daily and applies basic quota changes to billing system.
4. Enters drop bury from information submitted by the Field Groups
5. Monitors techs to ensure on time arrival to their jobs.
6. Create Static IP’s, modem configs and push configs to all static customers on installs and service calls.
7. Liaison between tech, PAC and onsite 3rd party vendor for all BCP installs
8. Communicates with order fulfillment for any order related issues identified in the field
9. Assist Field Technicians with remote troubleshooting.
10. Mirror all billing systems actions in web tools like Salesforce.com
11. Work with all National Help Desks, National and Regional Operations Centers, and local technical staff to investigate, assess, and resolve issues including same-day requests.
12. Performs other duties as required
Education: This position requires a high school diploma or recognized equivalent. Dispatch experience required.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of cable industry or service industry is helpful.
2. Experience with 10-key, telephone, and personal computer.
3. Ability to maintain records in a well-organized manner.
4. Good verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
5. Prior customer service or dispatch experience.
6. Knowledge of billing system, SFDC, NYROC, Eventrak and OMSE a plus.
7. Knowledge of the suite of Internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP as well as networks and LANs
This position reports directly to the supervisor managing the Operations Support Center (OSC) in the business services field operations team.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF JOB:
1. Ability to sit and/or stand for an extended period of time.
2. Ability to look at and work on Computer for an extended period of time.
3. Ability to effectively use telephone for communication.
4. Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment, up to 25 lbs.
Spectrum offers an excellent benefits package, including: Health and Dental insurance, Vacation, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, EAP, Flexible Spending Account Program, Educational Assistance and Direct Deposit.
Spectrum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-free workplace. M/F/D/V
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.