The Enterprise Business Continuation Management Office is accountable for developing and managing the Company's business continuation program and monitoring its effectiveness. This role is responsible for supporting the governance and oversight of business continuation planning within our International businesses and corporate functions, collaborating with Business Continuation Officers and their staff to ensure robust solutions are in place to recover from significant business disruptions. Candidates for this position will have demonstrated the ability to collaborate with staff across the Company and develop risk based solutions to identified issues. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Planning Governance & Oversight in Enterprise Business Continuation Management.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Provide guidance to Business Continuation Officers on the implementation of policies, standards and SOPs and the management of business continuation risks
· Perform continuous monitoring and end to end assessments of business continuation programs across the enterprise.
· Identify business continuation related risk exposures and help ensure they receive the right level of visibility by senior leaders
· Assess business continuation policies and standards against regulatory requirements
· Coordinate with Health and Wellness and Third Party Risk Management to address business continuation requirements
· Support business and corporate functions in representing business continuation to external parties
· Lead / coordinate / support related special projects and initiatives for the Enterprise Business Continuation Management Program
· Coordinate Prudential’s involvement in industry groups
• Over 3 years of experience in risk management concepts and practices, with accompanying business knowledge
• Must be well versed in business continuation principles and demonstrated ability applying to a business environment
• Experience working in companies under Federal Reserve Board supervision, interfacing with internal audit and/or knowledge of industry standards is a plus
• Experience working with International stakeholders
• Experience in managing projects that cross multiple stakeholder groups
• Excellent oral communication skills, with ability to engage different audiences, convey complex information in an accessible way and prepare and give presentations to different audiences
• A team player that demonstrates attention to detail and the ability to independently deliver high quality results
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Adheres to high ethical standards and demonstrates strong work ethic with an emphasis on team commitment and collaboration
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.