Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Metrics and Reporting Analyst with a keen interest in analytics to produce meaningful metrics, reporting and executive-style presentations that inform, improve and drive business decision-making. As a member of the Global Business Continuity (GBC) team, this position will utilize their proven analytical capability and problem-solving skills to research, assess, interpret and validate data to understand business problems and recommend process efficiency and effectiveness solutions. These solutions will manifest itself in the form of management level reports (static and dynamic), presentations, and a number of other communication methods.
They must demonstrate experience in business intelligence, databases, data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau), and project management to identify and implement continuous process improvement opportunities and oversee cross-departmental initiatives associated with industry guidance and regulatory requirements. They will support all aspects of the audit/compliance governance process, and associated compliance and regulatory reporting requirements. Success depends on the candidate's ability to effectively utilize his/her skills in: analytics; project management; critical thinking; and relationship development and management with stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of metrics for management reporting/dashboards that provide business intelligence and program performance visibility
- Develop executive committee presentations, associated summaries and back up materials for required program reporting
- Participate in preparation of status reports documenting progress against plan
- Collaborate with program, functional, and technical management to facilitate responses to data collection needs and reporting requirements
- Integrate repository tools of information to coordinate and simplify metrics, reporting and presentations for various oversight committees
- Implement/ensure data quality and cleansing efforts and establish/maintain change control processes
- Manage projects and project teams, develop plans and schedules to drive deliverables to on time and on budget delivery
- Identifies opportunities to streamline business processes and best leverage system based solutions
- Work across the teams to manage and perform governance related updates such as policy, procedures, key controls, etc.
- BA in business related field required and 5+ years' experience in data analytics and project management
- Demonstrated experience utilizing software tools to query and report data: SAS (Enterprise Guide or programming), SQL, and Business Objects.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Microsoft Excel (e.g., formula generation, databases creation, data cleansing, and reports)
- Knowledge of a variety of standard reporting software packages (Business Objects, Tableau, etc.) and best practices for report deployment processes
- Skilled at data management - summarizing, packaging, and presenting data to assist senior management
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Ability to structure, manage, and coordinate complex cross-organization projects and processes with multiple stakeholders
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Advanced level of Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of Visa or financial services preferred
- Understand FFIEC business continuity guidelines a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.