Business Data Analyst-Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a data analyst that is local to Charlotte, NC and can work on TEKsystems W2.
Job Description - We are looking for a Business Data Consultant with a strong focus on consolidation project experience.
Experience with a large data conversion project is required and experience with at least one ETL tools is preferred.
Strong skills with business process analysis using tools such as business flow diagrams (plus), wire frames, entity relationship models etc. is required.
This team member will be responsible for working with our Business partners to understand and document system requirements,perform unit testing of solutions and work closely with the Quality Assurance team towards successful testing completion.
Experience with enterprise level system design, with a focus on scalability, configuration, personalization and high quality customer experience.
* Fostering a strong relationships with business partners, quality assurance partners, Project Management and development team members
* Use database queries to analyze existing data and complete data mapping into the data model.
* Experience with a large consolidation project is required.
* Create software development estimates, define scope, approach and deliverables.
* Guide the activities of development team during formative phases.
* Develop in-depth "business knowledge"
* Develop a business orientation to understand the concerns and problems of the user.
* Develop practical cost effective, business solutions for user problems.
* Identifying, evaluating and recommending alternative for design and implementations.
* Ensure that Wells Fargo standards and procedures are followed during the life cycle of the project.
Minimum Qualifications -
* Minimum 5-7 year experience in Business System Consultant (BSC) role.
* Demonstrated expert knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
* Demonstrated ability to cope well with change in a dynamic environment and deal effectively with ambiguity.
* Experience with a large data consolidation project and data mapping.
* Experience in data analysis with MS SQL Server or Oracle.
* Sound understanding of Service Business processes like customer authentication, case and service management with experience of implementing in any of the leading CRM systems SalesForce
* Moderate level of SQL skills (ability to query and join tables, test development logic, research errors, and traverse through stored procedures to follow the general process flow logic)
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
* Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a decentralized geographically dispersed organization and in a virtual environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.