Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
The Eastern Region is seeking an aggressive, motivated Business Development and Modernization Sales Representative to lead in the growth of both the Modernization and Service business in Upper Manhattan and the Bronx.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing lead generating market initiatives
- Providing elevator maintenance and modernization consultation
- Surveying elevator systems to determine viable service options and strategy
- Identify and prepare bid opportunities
- Construct modernization proposals, maintenance contracts, capital budgeting plans
- Develop recapture strategy and negotiate with potential customers
- Individual should possess broad knowledge of all elevator/escalator lines and product knowledge
- Have the ability to provide elevator consultation and technical advice, make effective sales presentations and develop business through customer contacts and relationships and support
- Sales experience required
- Candidate must possess leadership skills in order to work effectively with customers and other Otis employees, solid communication, interpersonal skills and outstanding sales/negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.