About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description Responsible for coordinating the collection and submission of all applications to the Specialty Credit Center through constant management and communication between customers (applicants), SBA Specialists & Relationship Managers
• assists the SBA Specialist with initial cash flow analysis of newly originated business
• Responsible for initial deal discussion / formal pre-screen of completed applications with the underwriting team
• Acts as liaison between customer, external referral sources, SBA Specialist, relationship managers,departments to facilitate closing related activities
• Responsible for assisting / monitoring the collection / completion of all conditions of lending to facilitate smooth and timely loan closings
• Facilitate business development and origination efforts of Healthcare Specialists through coordinated internal & external, industry specific, sales and marketing events.
• Markets and assists with calls and other BDA's efforts with prospects, customers, internal referral sources and external referral sources to assure service requirements are met and new business opportunities are realized.
• Responsible for both internal and external brand promotion through constant interaction and support of • Assists Healthcare Team at external marketing events including Tradeshows,• Drives and achieves through Healthcare Specialists and Relationship Managers, specific Small Business Banking & Regional Commercial results in Deposits, Fees, Wallet Share and Loans for assigned Region.
• Drives relationship building and engagement with internal business and credit partners and also external customers and COIs
• Facilitate operational efficiencies and develop SOPs to enhance service levels Job Requirements • 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 0 -3 years of sales experience
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Good interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Collaborative skills
• Experience within formal banking / financial setting a plus
• Experience within the healthcare sector a plus
• Experience with financial analytics and credit acumen a plus
• Formal Credit Training background a plus Hours 8-5 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Connecticut City (Primary) Wilton ProvState 2 Massachusetts City(s) 2 Boston
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.